Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Post

I've been toying with the idea of setting up this blog for a lonnnnnnnnnnnggg long time. I have lots of post conjured up in my mind and finally I thought of a name i like for the blog!

Mamainstinct!!
Well, as the name goes, i'd like to make this blog a place for mama's to learn and discover mama stuffs. Mostly i'd be writing about my own experiences and true to a mama's instinct, how i manage my mamahood.

All suggestions, reviews, opinion are entirely my own unless stated otherwise. Use/practice according to your own discretion. Every baby is different so is every mama, so my solution may not work for everyone...however some thoughts shared may spare some mama from the agony of going through "trial and errors". Hope you like the effort and I absolutely do encourage you to drop your opinion at the comments section for the benefit of others too. :)


mama cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment